- Still life (food, botanical, floral, produce)
- Nature, plants, forests and wildlife
- Gardens, farms, fields, orchards, etc.
- Beverage (beer, wine, liquor, ciders, etc.)
- Locally made products, local events
- Musicians and bands
- Behind the scenes
- Creative and culinary workshops
- Markets (food, handmade, homemade)
- Editorial, textures, background images
- Gardening (practicals, poultry, harvest, etc)
FOOD CONTENT CREATION
- Food photography (menu, recipes, etc)
- Storytelling (food writing, gardening, etc)
- Recipe development and writing
- Propping and botanical styling
- Food creativity workshop (to come)
- Editorial (books, magazines, music albums)
- Event program packages
- Branding packages
- Vector art conception
- Signage, fabric and packaging
- Cards, posters, brochures and flyers
- Advertising layouts (print and web)
- Image editing
Contributor (photographs, stories and recipes) for ABC Organic Gardener Magazine since 2022.
Founder of Bottle and Brush Studio and
freelancer since 2015 in Australia.
Full-time music & event graphic designer
for 10 years at L'Équipe Spectra (Montreal)
Production assistant in various animation studios, musicals and film sets.
French (first) + English (second)
BOTTLE & BRUSH PRODUCTS
A variety of original creations (handmade, homemade, homegrown, prints, artwork, etc.) available in local shops and co-op.
- Painting and illustration
- Creations made from upcycled materials
- Edible garden and ornamental design
- Music, dance and modelling