- Business logos and branding
- Print and web advertising layouts
- Event programming
- Publishing: books and album covers
- Vector art conception
- Signage, fabric and packaging
- Cards, posters, brochures and flyers
- Image editing
- Pre-printing preparation
- Shooting and post production
- Nature, plants, forests and wildlife
- Gardens, farms, fields, orchards, etc.
- Still life food, harvest and flowers
- Slow food and promotional images
- Portraits and documentation
- Musicians and artists
- Behind the scenes
Founder of Bottle and Brush Studio.
Freelancer since 2015 in Australia.
Full time music & event graphic designer
at L'Équipe Spectra for nearly 10 years in Montreal, Canada.
Production assistant in various animation studios, musicals and film sets.
Professional diploma in graphic design at CFPV de Verdun
Painting Certificate at UQAM
Collegial diploma in Visual Arts
BOTTLE & BRUSH PRODUCTS
A variety of original creations (handmade, homemade, homegrown, prints, artwork, etc.) available on occasion at local events (currently not attending any markets), visitor centres, local shops and co-op.
- Painting and illustration
- Creations made from upcycled materials
- Edible garden and ornamental design
- Food and floral styling
- Music, dance and modelling
- Recipe development and writing
- Propping and styling
- Photography, always!