- Still life (food, botanical, floral, produce)
- Nature, plants, forests and wildlife
- Gardens, farms, fields, orchards, etc.
- Beverage (beer, wine, liquor, ciders, etc.)
- Locally made products, local events
- Musicians and bands
- Behind the scenes
- Creative and culinary workshops
- Markets (food, handmade, homemade)
- Editorial, textures, background images
- Editorial (books, magazine, music albums)
- Event program packages
- Branding packages
- Vector art conception
- Signage, fabric and packaging
- Cards, posters, brochures and flyers
- Advertising layouts (print and web)
- Image editing
Founder of Bottle and Brush Studio.
Freelancer since 2015 in Australia.
Full time music & event graphic designer
for 10 years at L'Équipe Spectra (Montreal)
Production assistant in various animation studios, musicals and film sets.
Professional diploma in graphic design at CFPV de Verdun
Fine Art Certificate at Université du Québec
à Montréal (UQAM)
Collegial diploma in Visual Arts
BOTTLE & BRUSH PRODUCTS
A variety of original creations (handmade, homemade, homegrown, prints, artwork, etc.) available in local shops and co-op (currently not attending any markets).
- Painting and illustration
- Creations made from upcycled materials
- Edible garden and ornamental design
- Food and botanical styling
- Music, dance and modelling
- Recipe development and writing
- Propping and styling
- Photography, always!